By Marina M.
Are you one of those people who don’t know what to get your friends and family this year? You have to think of something quick, but you want it to be something thoughtful. Well these DIYs are great presents for anyone and they are simple and easy to make.
This snow globe cookie jar is super cute to give as a gift. This is a cute treat to give and you even get to bake some holiday goods. You will need a thin paint brush, white paint, a clear jar, small plastic trinkets, gift tags, red ribbon, and any baking recipe you would like to put in your jar.
Use your clear jar and paint little white dots all over the paintbrush. Wait till it dries.
- Place your baked treats in the bottom of the jar.
- Place your trinkets such as plastic reindeers and plastic forest trees on top of your cookies.
- Close the jar and tie the red ribbon.
- Put your gift tag and write a little note.
- Give your friend a special gift this holiday.
This DIY mint sugar scrub is good for your skin. You need a few simple ingredients to make a basic sugar scrub, such as coconut oil, sugar, a peppermint oil extract for the scent, and green food coloring for the mint look. For the packaging get a small jar and a cute Christmas ribbon of your choice.
- Microwave the coconut oil in a bowl for about 15-25 seconds
- Add sugar
- Add the peppermint extract
- Add a few drops of green food coloring
- Mix all together until you get a moist mint sugar scrub
- Put your sugar scrub in your jar
- Tie the ribbon around the jar
- Wash your skin with body wash
- Apply a small amount of sugar scrub on dry skin
- Massage in a circular motion
- Rinse well
- Enjoy your sugar scrub and have nuritent and healthy skin