At the beginning of the school year you always come extra prepared. You spend many hours at the store picking up school supplies, but after the next month all of your school supplies disappear.
Here are some tips to keep organized:
- Get the basic supplies such as planners, pens, pencils, notebooks, binders, etc., and make sure you store them safely in your backpack where you know you can find them when you need them.
- Have an organized binder. Some teachers may suggests certain types of binders, but something your binder should have to keep organized are pockets or different labeled sections. Make sure there are pockets or dividers for all you classes.
- Make sure you clean out your binders/folders at least every quarter. This is one of the best ways to keep you organized because you will most likely have papers that you do not need anymore, and these are just taking up space in your binder.
- Planners are very helpful. I would suggest to get a planner because you can write down your daily homework and things you need to do right away. Many people will stop using their planner, but I find mine very useful because I never forget what I need to do.
- Organized lockers help out so much. Decorating lockers is so much fun because you can be creative with it. Just make sure you don’t add any stickers to your locker because you won’t have the same one next year. But have fun with it.
Doing these steps might be time consuming, but will keep you more organized and help you be more consistent with your school work.